A cavernous top-loader ideal for gear-intensive cragging sessions, the Creek 50 is inspired by our haul bags and built with easy access and unparalleled durability in mind.
Whether packing for a gear-intensive day at the Creek or a redpoint session in the Red, The Black Diamond Creek 50 features gaping top-loader capabilities, eliminating the need for push-and-shove gear packing. With ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric protecting your equipment from the elements and a thermoformed backpanel safeguarding your bod, the Creek’s haul bag-style bottom, full-length side zip and rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder round it out as a crag pack to rule all crag packs.
- Ultra-durable, waterproof shell fabric
- Padded shoulder straps and removable dual-density hipbelt, thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading design with drawcord skirt closure and full-length side zipper for easy access to pack contents
- Tuck-away rope strap and stowable rain hood that doubles as a helmet/rope holder
- Zippered front flap with internal zippered organizer pockets
- Haul bag-style bottom keeps pack standing upright for easy loading
Volume: [M/L] 50 L (3,051 cu in)
Average Stock Weight: 2 kg (4 lb 7 oz)
Materials: 1200d polyester with TPU coating
||18.5 - 21.5
||47 - 55
||28 - 45
||71 - 114