Asymmetrical, doubled webbing, Y-shaped sling with a sewn end.
Used for access after securing a rope
- The asymmetrical "Y" sling allows the worker to select the appropriate length to ensure safety during work
- Both ends of the sling are fitted with rubber anti slip webbing protectors that hold the carabiner in the correct position
- Webbing sling resists abrasion, cutting and being cut by sharp objects
- Made of polyamide, has no dynamic features. It is intended solely for access to the fixed ropes
- Length: the shorter end of the loop is 35 cm, the longer end of the loop is 60 cm
- Identification label
WARNING - Lanyard Y PA 25mm 35 cm/60 cm is not a fall absorber! It should not be used on Via Ferrata routes!
More From This Category