A 42-liter internal frame canyoneering-specific pack, the Heaps is the Big Kahuna of Imlay's line, offering excellent comfort in addition to canyon compatibility like no other. Big enough for long day-canyons carrying too much stuff, or for lightweight overnights.
Imlay Hybrid Packs feature perforated PVC-laminate fabric on the highest abrasion areas - the bottom and the bottom of the sides. The pleated outside pockets have been enlarged, and there are now pockets on both sides and the back. A bit more space.
- Updated for 2016, and tweaked to fit women better.
- Insta-Drain design: mesh sides and bottom vents allow water to drain instantly.
- Worthy suspension: well padded, with a dual aluminum-stay Tube-Light frame design and nicely shaped hipbelt.
- Pockets, but not zippers: three body pockets are pleated and close with a strap and buckle, rather than the easily destroyed zippers.
- Zippered Lid: clips off easily to stow in your drybag.
- Tri-Fold Bivy Pad: 1/4 inch pad fits in the back providing a comfy carry and a bit of flotation - and unfolds to offer minimal comfort in unplanned bivies.
- Water Tank compatible.
Weight: 1700 grams or 3 lb 12 oz