The Keen Gypsum II Mid is a versatile hiking boot made from a mixture of waterproof leather and breathable mesh. As a result, your feet stay dry and safe from debris, while a heel stabiliser and shank system helps you balance your pack. The Mid design provides more support and protection. It's ideal for day hikes and short overnights.
The Gypsum II Mid features:
- KEEN.DRY, a proprietary waterproof and breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in
- Nubuck leather upper for water- and abrasion-resistance, plus flexibility (after break-in), mixed in with breathable mesh
- 4mm multi-directional lugs that provide a tight grip on tough terrain
- KEEN.CUSH midsole: a blend of recycled PU, cork and memory foam that contours to your feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout the day.
- Removable metatomical dual-density EVA footbed, anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle your foot's natural contours
- KEEN.Zorb, an addition to the footbed that gives you an extra spring in your step
- Stability shank and heel support structure
- Cleansport NXT for natural odour control
- Non-marking rubber outsole.
Whether you're heading out for the day or the weekend, the Gypsum II Mid has you covered - rain or shine.