Kestrel is an ultralight minicarabiner suitable for equipping routes. Its optimized profile, calculated by Ocún developers, doesn´t lose solidity despite its very low weight. Wire gate eliminates gate flutter and does not freeze up in alpine conditions.
Useful for completing ultralight quickdraws sets.
- Wire gate
- Colors correspond to various cam sizes
- Weight: 25 g
- Major axis strength: 23 kN
- Minor axis strength: 8 kN
- Open gate strength: 7 kN
- Gate opening: 20 mm
- External dimensions: 81 x 49 mm
- Standard: UIAA 121, EN 12275
More From This Category