This is a fantastic useful upgrade to any rope access or rescue workers kit. Beautifully made by Petzl, it is a high quality, high-efficiency pulley karabiner.
Use it to rapidly change direction by climbing on your descender or install it in any pulley system for rescue lifting or lowering.
Designed to receive ropes 7 - 13mm in diameter.
4kN capacity ( 2kN either side )
- sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- gate opening on the non-pulley side, to facilitate installation on devices
- Keylock system prevents any accidental snagging of the carabiner when putting the pulley in place
H cross-section of carabiner:
- ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked