aLOKSAK's OPSAK bags are resealable element-proof storage bags featuring a hermetic seal. That means absolutely no water, air, dust or humidity permeate the closure. Along with being 100% water/air tight, the OPSAK (Odor Proof SAK) is also a 100% odor barrier bag. We use the same seal on our OPSAK that we use on our aLOKSAK, but with a different film that is odor proof and FDA approved. These bags are made of a durable polyethylene blended film and are 100% water/air tight. They are considered disposable though, unlike other 100% water/air tight bags, they can be opened and resealed numerous times. You can store food undetected by animals and other pests in your campsite by sealing it within an OPSAK. Also, because the OPSAK is FDA approved, you can use it in food preparation and storage. You can even pour boiling water into the OPSAK because of its extreme heat resistance.
- Certified waterproof to 60 meters / 200 feet
- Safe - Constructed using medical-grade film that is FDA approved.
- Temperature rated -40F to 140F
- Ecologically smart. Highly reusable and 100% made of recyclable Polyethylene.
- Outer Dimensions : 9.15" x 10.75" (23.2 x 27.3cm)
- Inner Dimensions : 8.75 x 9.50" (22.2 x 24.1cm)
Others Also Bought
More From This Category