Performance comes in all shapes and sizes, and so do kids. When designing the Brava, Butora took that into consideration, and designed a shoe that would be comfortable through the mid-sole as they run from route to route, and give them the performance needed in the toe & heel. This is not a dumbed down version of an adult shoe.
Whether your child is destined to be the first person to put up a v18 or just enjoys the simple pleasures of their natural climbing instinct, the Brava is a natural choice for child climbers.
A shoe designed with your child in mind.
- Wide open, single flap hook and loop closure design for easy on-and-off.
- Adjustable heel strap will keep them comfortable even as they outgrow their normal shoes.
- 100% synthetic microfibers are vegan-friendly
- 100% butyl Butora F5 rubber soles.
- EVA midsole for shock absorbtion