An ultra-light and simpler solution for crack climbing than tape with no limitation to movement.
One of the staples for crack climbing. No more need for tape gloves with the improved design. The Velcro strap is now securely tucked away under a small flap, giving it more protection and a longer life span. As always it offers full protection of your backhand while not sacrificing grip thanks to the microfiber stretch suede in combination with the adhesive rubber.
Take these with you when you’re climbing granite or grit rocks and you can hang without any discomfort like Spiderman.
- Material: microfiber stretch suede + high sensitive adhesive rubber for maximum friction
- Anatomical shape
- Rubber now conceals the quick Velcro closure preventing unfastening when hard crack climbing
- The shape of the gloves has been improved to offer greater comfort and hand protection whilst crack climbing
- Ideal for wide cracks and sharp rocks
- Weight: 57 g
- Material: 30% Syntetic rubber
Fit: on the tight side but do stretch out a little. If you’re on the border of two sizes, we advise going for the larger size.