- Suitable for use on all down-filled articles, including sleeping bags and jackets.
- Removes dirt and neutralises odour without reducing loft or impairing performance.
- Includes three reusable dryer balls to prevent down clumping and improve drying time.
- Grangers Down Wash is a bluesign® system approved product.
Grangers Down Wash Kit is a complete product protection package designed to make caring for all down-filled articles as easy as possible. Each kit contains one bottle of Grangers Down Wash and three reusable drying balls.
Picking the right detergent when washing down items is incredibly important. Regular household laundry detergents may leave garments looking clean, but they also leave various chemical residues behind after washing – reducing a garment’s ability to insulate or repel water. Grangers Down Wash, on the other hand, has been formulated to thoroughly clean down items without damaging the delicate material within.
Just as important as washing down correctly is ensuring that it is dried correctly. Tumble drying down articles is always the best way to maintain their loft and prevent clumping – thereby prolonging the life of the article and improving its performance. Drying for two to three hours on a low heat is recommended, with all three drying balls being used for the duration of the drying process.
Grangers Down Wash Kit is suitable for use on all down-filled clothing and equipment, including sleeping bags, jackets, and gilets.
- See more at: https://grangers.co.uk/products/down-wash-kit#sthash.b9DJQSa1.dpuf