When the route is thick with vegetation that fails to recognize personal space, requires the occasional up and over immovable objects, and calls for “suck in your gut and shimmy through” type moves, the Southwest’s solid and durable Dyneema® Hardline panel pockets will keep those contents you want to easily grab throughout the day protected and free from any unwanted snags. The superlight and time-tested main compartment of the Southwest is constructed with 100% waterproof Dyneema® Composite Fabrics, so regardless of where your chosen trail is heading, and despite what Mother Nature feels like sharing each day, your chances of unpacking dry gear at camp are better than great.
The 2400 (40L) volume size is ideal for weekend or section hikes where frequent resupply points are available.
Weights may vary slightly by torso size.
- 852g (White)
- 917g (Black)
- Made in Maine
- Three external, solid Hardline with Dyneema® pockets
- Removable, contoured aluminum stays
- Hardline with Dyneema® shoulder straps with 3/8” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- 1/4” foam back panel pad
- Compression System
- Roll-Top closure system with side compression straps for vertical compression
- Side compression straps for horizontal compression
- Top Y-strap compression -- Designed to secure gear
- Hardline with Dyneema® dual-density hip belt with 1/8” closed cell rigid foam, 1/4” closed cell foam and spacer mesh
- Hardline with Dyneema® zippered pockets on hip belt with #5 YKK zipper
- Adjustable sternum strap with self-tensioning elastic
- Ice Axe loop
- Hydro port and internal mesh hydro sleeve
- Four exterior triglide buckles for optional pack accessory straps
- Proprietary seam sealing on all side seams and behind all sewn-on pack features
- Load capacity: Up to 40 lbs
- Internal: 2400 cu. in. (40L)
- External: 600 cu. in. (9.8L)
- Center Pocket: 300 cu. in.
- Side Pockets: 150 cu. in.
- Body: DCH50 (White)
- Body: DCH150 (Black)
- Bottom: DCH150
- External Pockets: Hardline with Dyneema®
- Top Circumference: 95.3cm
- Bottom Circumference: 85.1cm
- Height (fully unrolled): 76.2cm
- Back Width: 26.7cm
|Brand||HYPERLITE MOUNTAIN GEAR|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category