PROFESSIONAL HARNESS FOR CANYONING
Canyoning harness that combines the comfort of a mountaineering harness with the abrasion-resistance and shape necessary for caving and canyoning.
- Provided with a special front attachment point that can accommodate a quick link and allow a chest ascender to be connected in a lower position. During the ascent phase, you gain 10-15 cm more height for each push.
- The quick link can also be used as an auxiliary attachment point, ideal for rescue maneuvers.
- Frontal sling to attach the descender and avoid risk of loss.
- Equipped with two small lateral holes for attaching a lanyard and descender.
- Two strong gear loops made of thin tape function smoothly with carabiners and reduce weight.
- Extremely durable protective seat made of coated PVC is easily removable via Velcro for maintenance, cleaning and replacement.
- Four rear slots to accommodate isolated material. These allow you to fully customize your equipment layout and facilitate identification.
- Two reinforced rear slots to accommodate 2 reserve quick links that can be used as additional gear holders or to hang a small emergency bag (bolts, keys, medical kit...) during tricky exploration phases.
- Successfully tested in the Himalaya in the highest canyon in the world.
- Highest quality and attention to detail.
- Certification: EN 12277/C
- Material: Nylon/PVC
- Waist: 68-96 cm
- Legs: 45-65 cm
- Made in: Italy