A lightweight women’s summer alpine trekking boot with a robust suede upper and GORE-TEX® protection.
The MTN Trainer Mid GTX is a lightweight men’s summer alpine trekking boot with a robust suede leather and fabric upper plus waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® protection. Designed to provide extra flexibility and increased comfort on both ascents and descents during alpine trekking in mixed and technical terrain, the MTN Trainer Mid GTX has a midsole with dual-density Bilight TPU Technology which is ergonomically shaped to cradle your foot and provide all-day comfort on longer hikes. At the ankle, the Flex Collar allows natural movement and adaptability during descents for extended comfort, even when carrying a heavy pack. Underfoot, the lightweight, compact Vibram® WTC sole delivers solid yet forgiving walkability. And SALEWA’s 3F System provides flexibility, support and a blister-free fit from day one. In addition, the GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort lining delivers optimized weather protection and climate comfort, and a cushioning OrthoLite footbed wicks away moisture, helping to keep your feet cool.
- 3F System
- Climbing Lacing
- Flex Collar
- Drop: 13 mm (Heel Stack Height 31 mm / Toe Stack Height 18 mm)
- Shoelaces: Mountaineering Shoelace ( 3-5,5 UK->185 cm, 6-9 UK->195 cm)
- Sole segment: Trekking & Hiking
- Weight: 570 g
- Insole: Mid stiff: Nylon / Bilight Midsole
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort
- MIDSOLE: TPU
- Outsole: Vibram® WTC
- Upper: 360° full rubber rand / 1.6mm suede leather / Highly wear-resistant fabric