A crepe bandage is a bandage that is normally used to offer heat, insulation and support in a many medical situations.
It is made up of superior quality fabric. Crepe bandages do not obstruct muscular or joint flexibility.
These products are widely used by many people due to their excellent features.
Households are one of the major consumers for crepe bandages as it could be used without the aid of any medical professional.
However, it also has many medical usages too. Cotton Crepe Bandages are useful in sprains and other minor muscle injuries.
These crepe bandages form a very important part of every first aid kit.
The Leader in Hospital Supplies
Medium Multigate Hospital Grade
- MEDIUM WEIGHT CREPE
- 1.6M UNSTRETCHED
- 4.0M STRETCHED
- 100% COTTON
- Threads per 10cm. Warp: 136 ±2 threads per 10 cm,
- Weft: 66 ±2 threads per 10 cm
- Twist per 10cm: 180 twist per 10 cm.
- Average Weight: 108 Gram Per Square Metre(GSM)
- Manufactured from 100% Cotton.
- Used throughout Hospitals.
- TGA Approved ARTG NO 134176
- Individually Wrapped