SEA TO SUMMIT COMFORT LIGHT AIR MAT
- Air Sprung Cells™ operate in the same way as a pocket spring mattress, as each cell deforms independently the mattress conforms to your body shape which feels softer and more comfortable with more body contact area and even dispersion of pressure.
- The Comfort Light range features dual layer construction in the torso for maximum comfort and insulation, and single layer construction in the head and legs where it’s needed less.
- Multi-function valve integrates an inflate port with a
- one-way valve to prevent air loss before you seal the valve, a rapid air
- dump deflate port, and a fine tune button to adjust for comfort, in
- one compact, low profile unit.
- Extrusion TPU lamination is more durable, consistent and is vastly superior to roll-to-roll lamination, helping to prevent delamination.
- All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack sized to suit your mat, plus a small repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
|MATERIAL||100% NYLON STUFF SACK: 100% NYLON|
|LENGTH X WIDTH: (CM)|
|NO. AIR SPRUNG CELLS:|
|Brand||SEA TO SUMMIT|
Others Also Bought
More From This Category