Priorities in a survival situation: escape the elements, stay warm, and signal rescuers so you're easy to find.
The Scout has you covered on all fronts: a heat-reflective 2-person survival blanket provides warmth and shelter from wind, rain, and snow, while the one-hand operable Fire Lite™ striker and waterproof tinder produce multiple campfires. A 100dB Slim Rescue Howler™ rescue whistle and Rescue Flash™ signal mirror with retro-reflective aiming aid make it easy for you to signal your position to rescuers, and a compass, duct-tape and fishing/sewing kit round out the package. A professional-grade RF-welded waterproof bag keeps contents dry in any conditions.
- Be Seen And Heard - broadcast your location up to 10 miles away with the Mini Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror and up to one mile away with the 100dB Slim Rescue Howler™ pea-less whistle
- Fix Yourself - mini roll of duct tape to repair gear or yourself
- Start Campfires and Camp Stoves - Fire Lite™ striker is waterproof and tested to produce over 5,000 sparks; Tinder Quik™ burns up to two minutes, even when wet
- Stay Warm - SOL Survival Blanket reflects 90% of radiated body heat. Survival instructions printed on blanket
- Weather the Elements - professional quality RF-Welded dry-bag with roll-down closure keeps contents dry in any conditions
- Find Your Way Back - liquid filled button compass to help you get your bearings straight
- Fishing Kit - a great way to find food once your immediate needs (medical care, shelter, warmth, and hydration) have been addressed
- 1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 50"
- 1 - Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- 1 - Fire Lite™ Sparker
- 1 - Survival Fishing and Sewing Kit
- 1 - Survive Outdoors Longer Survival Blanket 96" x 60"
- 1 - Mini Rescue Flash™ Signal Mirror
- 1 - Slim Rescue Howler™ Whistle
- 1 - Tinder Quik™
|Brand||SURVIVE OUTDOORS LONGER|