This is the ideal rope for both sport climbers, who like lightweight and flow, and for classic climbers alike.
It is perfect for climbing "a vista", testing routes of more than 40 metres, and for classical routes on adventure terrain.
Its Triple standardisation, ENDURANCE construction, filaments with SPD technology make it an all-terrain rope both from classic climbers (double or twin) to top sporting climbers.
Its design prolongs the life by reducing penetration of ice, dust and sand between the filaments.
- Brand: FIXE
- Material: Polyamide
- Size/Large of item: 60m
- Diameter: 9.2mm
- Size of Packaging cm (width x deep x high): 20x18x55
- Weight: 59g/m
- Standard CEN: EN892
- Standard UIAA: 101
- Type of Rope: Single, Half, Twin
- Type of Sheath: Endurance
- Treatment: Nature SPD
- Middle mark: yes
- Sheath Percentage: 37%
- Static Elongation : 8,0% (single) / 8,0% (half) / 4,8% (twin)
- Number of Falls: 8 (single) / 30 (half) / >=50 (twin)
- Impact of Force: 7,8kN (single) / 6,0kN (half) / 9,2 kN (twin)
- Sheath Slippage: 0,0mm
- Dinamic Elongation: 35% (single) / 31% (half) / 28% (twin)
More From This Category