This guidebook is your essential tool to finding all the great climbing, bouldering, Deep Water Solo (DWS) and slacklining areas around the region.
The region offers a wide selection of climbing styles, rock types and some very scenic locations.Newcastle is the capital of the Hunter region and is located on the east coast of Australia approximately 1.5hrs drive north from Sydney. A great place to stop off on a east coast climbing trip up the coast of Aus.
The guidebooks features include:
- Includes the areas of The Watagans, Port Stephens, Bulahdelah, Gloucester and some local Newcastle CBD areas.
- It has over 950 routes,
- 170 boulder problems
- 100 Deep Water Solo (DWS) routes.
- Full colour maps and topos of every crag.
- Every crag and sector is GPS located and most of the car parks are also marked.
- Symbols on all climbs to differentiate styles for easy navigation.