Sydney is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and regardless of your fitness level or experience, it’s best seen on foot! This 10th Anniversary 4th edition of the bestselling Sydney’s Best Harbour and Coastal Walks explores the length and breadth of Sydney’s spectacular harbour, beaches and coastal cliffs and headlands. With this, one of Sydney’s most beloved books, you can enjoy breathtaking views, stroll along golden beaches and discover hidden bushland secrets.
This beautifully written and well-organised walking guide includes 36 walks of varying grades, easy-to-follow directions, accurate full-colour maps and over 150 full-colour photos. Read about Sydney’s history and environment, and combine day walks with nearby activities and attractions.
- Australia’s best-selling walking guide with over 70,000 copies in print.
- Author available for talks and media interviews.
- Covers a variety of short walks, half-day walks & longer walks.
- Includes information about local history, culture and the environment.
- Includes colour maps, photos and detailed walk notes.
- New walks featured in the book.
- Over 75,000 copies sold of the previous editions.
- Featured in The Australian newspaper and Great Walks magazine (over 5000 cir per month)
About the Author
Katrina O’Brien is a long-term Sydney resident, travel guide author and professional publisher. Extensive travel in Australia and overseas has convinced her, many footsteps later, that Sydney has some of the best city walks in the world.
More From This Category